Centre for Crop Circle Studies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
On 16th June 2001 an open conference of the Scientific and Medical Network with the CENTRE FOR CROP CIRCLE STUDIES was held at Colet House, 151 Talgarth Road, London W14. Tube: Baron's Court. 
C.C.C.S COUNCIL FOR 1998-1999
Accessed September 2013: 
The CCCS was founded by Michael Green and the late Ralph Noyes in April 1990. 
- Patron: Baroness Edmee di Pauli
- "President: Michael Green RIBA, FSA"
- Chairman: George Bishop
- Secretary: Joyce Galley (Kent)
- Treasurer: Damian Brothers (London)
- Scientific Adviser: James Lyons (Yorkshire)
- "Membership Sec.,: Dr Andrew King"
- Magazine Editor: George Bishop
- Branch Liaison Officer: Ray Cox
- Hot-Line: Busty Taylor
- Bulletin Editor: Jeremy Kay
Resources and articles
- Crop Circle
- A New Publication - The Secret History of Crop Circles By Terry Wilson
- Carol D'Arcy Cochrane, Chairman of the CCCS in 2001
- Ralph Noyes - former general secretary
- Francine Blake
- ↑ Centre for Crop Circle Studies C.C.C.S COUNCIL FOR 1998-1999, organizational web page, accessed September 17, 2013.