Center for Third World Organizing
The Center for Third World Organizing (CTWO, pronounced "C-2") "is a racial-justice organization dedicated to building a social-justice movement led by people of color. CTWO is a 25-year-old training and resource center that promotes and sustains direct-action organizing in communities of color in the United States. CTWO's programs include training of new and experienced organizers, including the well-known Movement Activist Apprenticeship Program (MAAP); establishing model multi-racial community organizations; and building an active network of organizations and activists of color to achieve racial justice in its fullest dimensions." 
- Akonadi Foundation
- Marguerite Casey Foundation
- Community Technology Foundation of California
- Ford Foundation
- French American Charitable Trust
- Evelyn and Walter Hass Jr. Fund
- Hull Family Foundation
- San Francisco Foundation
- Schott Tzedakah Fund of the Jewish Fund for Justice
- Sisters of Loretto
- Underdog Fund of the Tides Foundation
- Unitarian Universalist Veatch Program at Shelter Rock
- VanLobenSels/RembeRock Foundation
Accessed August 2007: 
- Danielle Mahones, Executive Director
- Reem Assil, Program Coordinator and Retreat Center Manager
- Jackie Byers, Program Director and Trainer
- Idris Hassan, Administrative and Facilities Coordinator
- Dan Ringer-Barwick, Operations Director
Accessed December 2013: 
- Francis Calpotura - Founder and Director, Transnational Institute for Grassroots Research and Action (TIGRA)
- Steven Pitts - Labor Policy Specialist. University California, Berkeley
- Larry Salomon - Ethnic Studies. San Francisco State University.
- Lian Cheun - Executive Director, Khmer Girls in Action.
- Ng'ethe Maina - Founder (SJL)and Executive Director (outgoing), Social Justice Leadership/Center for Progressive Leadership.
Accessed August 2007: 
- Francis Calpotura: Oakland, California; Founder and Director, Transnational Institute for Grassroots Research and Action (TIGRA)
- Sandra Davis, Chair: Oakland, California; Program Associate, The California Endowment
- Rowena Pineda, Secretary-Treasurer: Spokane, Washington
- Vijay Prashad, Vice-Chair: Hartford, Connecticut; Assistant Professor & Director of International Studies, Trinity College
- Mark Randazzo: San Francisco, California; Funders Network on Trade and Globalization
- Sandra Robertson, At-Large: Atlanta, Georgia; Executive Director, Georgia Citizens Coalition to End Hunger
- Phil Ting: San Francisco, California; San Francisco Assessor-Recorder
- Web: http://www.ctwo.org
Resources and articles
- Who We Are, Center for Third World Organizing, accessed August 20, 2007.
- Funders, Center for Third World Organizing, accessed August 20, 2007.
- Staff, Center for Third World Organizing, accessed August 20, 2007.
- Center for Third World Organizing Board, organizational web page, accessed December 30, 2013.
- Board of Directors, Center for Third World Organizing, accessed August 20, 2007.