Carla Anderson Hills
Hills is considered to be a top U.S. trade negotiator and served as U.S. Trade Representative from 1989 to 1993 (President George Herbert Walker Bush). She is currently chairman of the National Committee on United States-China Relations. She formerly served as Secretary at HUD and in the Department of Justice.
"Mrs Hills currently serves as a Member of the Board of Directors for American International Group, ChevronTexaco Corporation, Lucent Technologies Inc., and AOL Time Warner. She is a Co-Chair of the International Advisory Board of the Center for Strategic and International Studies; Chair of the National Committee on U.S.-China Relations; Vice Chair of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Inter-American Dialogue; a Member of the Board of Trustees of the Asia Society, and the Institute for International Economics...
"Mrs Hills resides in Washington, D.C. with her husband, Roderick M. Hills. They are the parents of four children."
- Vice Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations
- Trustee, Forum for International Policy
- Director, ChevronTexaco (since 1993)
- Director, Institute for International Economics
- Director, American International Group, Inc.
- Director, Lucent Technologies
- Director, AOL Time Warner, Inc.
- U.S. Board Member, International Crisis Group
- Member, Trilateral Commission
- Advisory Board, Partnership for a Secure America
- Leadership Council, Initiative for Global Development 
- Life Trustee, Urban Institute 
- International Board, U.S./Middle East Project 
- Council Member, US Asia Pacific Council 
- Leadership, Americans Elect 2012 
- International Advisory Council (2011), JPMorgan Chase 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Leadership, Initiative for Global Development, accessed December 11, 2007.
- Trustees, Urban Institute, accessed August 29, 2008.
- International Board, U.S./Middle East Project, accessed October 25, 2009.
- Members, East West Center, accessed December 11, 2010.
- Who, Americans Elect 2012, accessed November 23, 2011.
- JPMorgan Chase International Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed October 26, 2013.