Capital Area Food Bank
"The mission of the Capital Area Food Bank is to feed those who suffer from hunger in the Washington metro area by acquiring food and distributing it through its network of partner agencies; and educating, empowering and enlightening the community about the issues of hunger and nutrition. CAFB is a member of Feeding America, a national network of 200 food banks." 
Accessed March 2013: 
- President Emeritus - Lynn Brantley, Co-founder - Board of Directors
- Greg Ten Eyck, Chairman - Director of Public Affairs and Government Relations, Safeway Inc. Eastern Division
- Barry F. Scher, Vice Chairman - Principal, Policy Solutions
- Daniel A. Nadeau, Treasurer - General Manager, Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
- John Jaeger - Secretary - President, YRCI
- Stephen Brady - Managing Director, Client Advisor, Deutsche Bank
- Belinda Garza - Senior Manager, Federal Government Relations, Walmart
- Adam Goldberg - Founder, Trident Advisors, P LLC
- Hannah Hawkins - Founder and Director, Children of Mine, Inc.
- John Huffman - President & CEO, Pepco Energy Services, Inc.
- John P. Hynes, Jr. - Senior Vice President, Defense/Civil Group
- George Jones - Executive Director, Bread for the City, Inc.
- Pete Jones - Virginia Regional President, Wells Fargo
- Rick Kappler - Community Advocate
- Sheri L. H. Link - Community Advisory Board
- Dan Marett - Vice President, Northern Region, Harris Teeter, Inc.
- Marion Mattingly - Consultant, Juvenile & Criminal Justice, Mattingly & Associates
- Khalim Piankhi - Vice President, Community Relations, WUSA-TV 9
- Nancy Roman - President & CEO, Capital Area Food Bank
- Peter Schnall - Chief Risk Officer, Capital One
- Brian Shelton - Vice President of Finance Controller, Giant Division, Giant of Maryland, LLC
- Linda Keene Solomon - Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Carl L. Vacketta - Partner, DLA Piper
- Dave Willey - Community Advocate
- Johnny A. Yataco - President, Washington Hispanic
- General Counsel - Eric Eisenberg - DLA Piper