Business Executives for National Security
According to its website, Business Executives for National Security (BENS) is a "nation-wide, non-partisan, member-driven organization working to help make America safe and secure." It was founded in 1982 by Stanley A. Weiss.
- General Charles G. Boyd, President
- Stanley A. Weiss, Chairman
- Sidney Harman, Executive Committee Chairman (also of Harman International Industries)
- Stephen A. Cheney, Chief Operating Officer; also member of the Strategic Advisory Board of Triple Canopy Inc.
- Denis A. Bovin, Bear, Stearns & Co., Inc.
- Sidney Harman, Harman Int'l Industries, Inc.
- Landon H. Rowland, Stilwell Financial, Inc.
- Josh S. Weston, Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- Gordon T. Beaham, III, Faultless Starch/Bon Ami Co.
- Raphael Benaroya, United Retail Group, Inc.
- Jeffrey T. Bergner, The German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Mary M. Boies, Boies & McInnis LLP
- Guy F. Budinscak, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- Raymond G. Chambers, Amelior Foundation
- William T. Coleman III, BEA
- Jan Collmer, High Voltage Power Systems, Inc.
- Cristobal I. Conde, SunGard
- Howard E. Cox, Jr., Greylock
- Frank J. Caufield, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Albert R. Gamper, Jr., The CIT Group, Inc.
- Maurice Greenberg, American International Group, Inc.
- Earle W. Kazis, Earle W. Kazis Associates, Inc.
- James V. Kimsey, President, Kimsey Foundation
- Bernard Marcus, The Home Depot, Inc.
- Ramon P. Marks, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- John P. Morgridge, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- William F. Murdy, Comfort Systems USA, Inc.
- Mark S. Newman, DRS Technologies, Inc.
- Zenon Nie, C.E.O. Advisory Board
- H. Ross Perot, Jr., Perot Systems Corporation
- Kenneth W. Rind, Israel Infinity Venture Capital
- William J. Rouhana, Jr., WS Management, LLC
- Paul G. Stern, Arlington Capital Partners
- The Honorable John C. Whitehead, AEA Investors, Inc.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Dan Rice
- Doug McCormick
- Jonathan E. Lewis
- Philip Lader - former president
- Stephen W. Powell
- Don W. Carlson - leading member