Build Africa is a "charity working in rural Uganda and Kenya to help young people escape poverty through education and business enterprise." 
Accessed April 2009: 
Senior Management Team
- Susanne Niedrum - Chief Executive
- Apollo Gabazira - Country Director Build Africa Uganda
- George Otiu-Kidenda - Country Director Build Africa Kenya
- Oliver Kemp - Director of Fundraising and Communications
- Adrian Stockman - Director of Resources and Accountability
- Jo Thomas - Director of Programmes
- Dame Diana Rigg
- Danny Wallace
- Sir Simon Hornby
- James Wilby
- Henry Olonga
- Michael Nazir-Ali
- Shiulie Ghosh
- Hugh Morris
- Phil Vernon
- Keith Leslie
- Mark Florman
- Mel Oley
- Claire Gillingwater
- James Shaw-Hamilton
- Valerie Vaughan-Dick
- Mark Florman (Chairman) - Trustee of Build Africa.
- Tom Attwood - Managing Director of Intermediate Capital Group.
- Adam Blaker - Director and Co-Founder of Casper Douglas Capital, International Property Development.
- Greg Clark - Member of Parliament for Tunbridge Wells and Shadow Secretary of State for Energy & Climate Change.
- Simon Day - Founder & Chairman of Jubilee Ships (UK) Ltd, International Shipping Company.
- Fabian French - Managing Director and Head of TMT Daiwa Securities SMBC Europe Ltd. Governor and member of the Advisory Council at Goodenough College. Founder of French and Co., corporate finance advisory firm.
- Mark Hamill - Founder and Director of Workload Business Consultants.
- Caspar Hobbs - CEO and Co-Founder of Mergermarket, Independent Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Intelligence service.
- Tom Lindsay - Co-founder and partner of Spayne Lindsay & Co Investment Bank.
- Bolaji Odunsi - Partner of Stirlng Square Capital Partners, Private Equity Firm.
- Lennart Perlhagen - Financier, Private Equity-Health Care.
- Andrew Ross - Chief Executive of Cazenove Capital Management.
- John St. John - Chairman of Equity Capital Markets at Nomura International plc. Non-Executive Director of Afren.
- Stanislas Yassukovich - Former Chairman of Merrill Lynch Europe and Deputy Chairman of ABC International Bank. Currently Chairman Cayzer Continuation PCC Limited.