Bruce W. Eberle
Bruce W. Eberle is president of Eberle Associates and Fund Raising Strategies, Inc.. Previously, Eberle has been cited as president of the Eberle Communications Group, Inc.. Prior to his becoming a professional conservative fundraiser, he lived in Port Arthur, Texas, where the local newspaper reported on him as follows:
(Port Arthur News--May 17, 1967, page 29)--"Eberle is a past state chairman of Young Americans for Freedom and has been active in YAF since 1963. He is a member of Port Arthur Jaycees, Port Arthur Toastmasters, South Jefferson County Republican club and is a director of the Port Arthur Christian Laymen's Information council. "He has been employed by Gulf Oil since July 1966 as a mechanical engineer in the Process Engineering department."
(Port Arthur News--November 29, 1967)-- "A group of young conservatives formed a steering committee Tuesday night to organize a young adult chapter here of Young Americans for Freedom, according to Loren Pritzel, publicity chairman. He said Bill Floyd, an employe of Merchants National bank, has been named chairman of the group. Other members are Pritzel, Ray Cook, Bruce Eberle, Claude Mathes and Carl Wallrath."
"Following the November 2000 election, under the leadership of Bruce Eberle, Election Integrity 2000 (later known as MillionsofAmericans.com) is created to preserve the fair election results in Florida," the MillionsofAmericans.com website proclaimed in November 2000: "In the following two weeks, petitions are collected and delivered to Sec. of State Katherine Harris urging her to Certify the Bush Victory in Florida. In the end, 335,656 petitions are delivered.There was still work to be done though." 
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Endeavor Media Group, LLC
- fundraising companies
- James Guckert
- manufactured journalism
- Talon News
- Tammy J. Lyles
- Bruce W. Eberle, dKosopedia.
- Bruce W. Eberle, "Pastoral Leadership: A Layman's Perspective," charis.wlc.edu, undated: "Mr. Eberle is president of Eberle Communications Group, Inc., a member of the Wisconsin Lutheran College Board of Regents, chairman of the CHARIS advisory board, and the vice president of the Time of Grace Ministries."
- Time of Grace Board of Directors (cache file) : "Bruce Eberle is the founder and president of the Eberle Communications Group, a national fund raising organization based in McLean, Virginia. Bruce serves on the Executive Committee of the Board of Regents of Wisconsin Lutheran College. He has previously served as President of God's Word to the Nations Bible Society, and on several commissions and boards of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod. He gave the 1994 commencement address at Wisconsin Lutheran College where he received the 1994 Pro Gloria Dei Award. Bruce also serves as a Trustee of Joe Gibbs Youth For Tomorrow New Life Foundation. In 1999 he was the recipient of The Nehemiah Award from YFT."
Articles & Commentary
- Speech by Alan Keyes at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), February 23, 1996: "It's a real pleasure for us, also, at Bruce W. Eberle and Associates to be the fundraisers for Alan. I've never been associated with a candidate or a client of greater integrity, of greater principles, or greater views and stronger ideas than Alan Keyes." re Bruce W. Eberle & Associates
- Comments of Free Speech Coalition, Inc. With respect to the Study of Disclosure Provisions Relating to Tax-Exempt Organizations Produced by the Joint Committee on Taxation, Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives, March 15, 2000.
- Merritt Clifton, "Would you buy an appeal from fundraiser Bruce Eberle?" AnimalPeopleNews.org, September 2000.
- Terry Krepel, "Paying Money For Political Dirt? We're Shocked -- Shocked!" ConWebWatch, September 29, 2000. re Paula Jones: "Aside from her share of the $800,000 Clinton paid to make her go away, she received $100,000 from fund-raiser Bruce Eberle for the right to use her name in fund-raising appeals."
- Sheldon Rampton, "Digital Telemarketing: Old Hacks Learn New Tricks," PRWatch, Volume 9, Number 1 (2002).
- "Judge imposes settlement of fundraiser Eberle's libel suit. ANIMAL PEOPLE corrects error made by a source and two items never in the newspaper nor on our web site," AnimalPeopleNews.org, June 2003. re Eberle's firm Fund Raising Strategies
- Letter to James B. Comey, Deputy Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice, from PublicCampaignActionFund.org, January 15, 2004. re Eberle worked for John Ashcroft
- Bruce Eberle, Letter: "Greetings to MillionsOfAmericans.com Activists," GOPUSA, March 24, 2004.
- Bozos for Bush, "More Eberle and raising funds for Repubs" (re Americans for Tax Reform) and "More Eberle right wing stuff," DemocraticUnderground.org, October 21, 2004. re Al Gore
- John Byrne, "The missing link? Partner of GOPUSA founder has checkered past as Republican moneyman," The Raw Story, February 19, 2005: "Did Bruce Eberle get Gannon top White House access?"