(Redirected from Baroness Sandip Verma)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Sandip Verma, Baroness Verma (born 1959) is a British businesswoman, member of the House of Lords, and has been a junior minister at the Department of Energy and Climate Change since 6 September 2012. In 2006 Lady Verma was made a Patron of the Tory Reform Group.wiki
She is married to Ashok Verma.
- 1980 to 1997 – She with her husband set up EXIMP ltd, a SME wholesale business of high fashion womenswear.
- 1985 – Extended the business to include manufacturing of high fashion womenswear supplying national and European markets.
- 2000 – Created Domiciliary Care Services – a business providing adult social care, working with local authorities, supporting adults within their domestic settings.
- Former Chairman, DCS Food
- Patron, Silver Star 
- Patron, Healing Little Hearts 
- Global Chair, World Wide Generation 
- Advisory Board Member, Amity University, India
- Director, Domiciliary Care Services Ltd (family-owned business)
- Non-executive Director, Renewables Energy Association
- Chairman, Nexus Green Limited (green projects across the developing world)
- Special Adviser, Sir John Cass Foundation
- Member, 1928 Institute