Naomi Klein is the author of No Logo and The Shock Doctrine (2007), and works as a journalist for outlets like The Nation. Her latest book is This Changes Everything: Capitalism vs. the Climate, a New York Times non-fiction bestseller (released as a documentary producer Joslyn Barnes).
- Director, 350.org
- Member of the The Real News: International Founding Committee
- Advisory Board, EcoViva 
- Advisory Board, Corporate Accountability International
- Advisory Board, Jewish Voice for Peace
- Advisory Board, Media Education Foundation 
- Advisory Board, The Wildfire Project 
- International Advisory Group, Gateway Trust 
- Patron, War on Want 
Criticisms of The Shock Doctrine
- Alexander Cockburn, "On Naomi Klein's "The Shock Doctrine"", Counterpunch, September 22 / 23, 2007.
- Nick Beams, "A superficial analysis of global capitalism—Part 1", Part 2, World Socialist Web Site, February 27, 2008. (readers letters)
- Stephen Holmes, "Free-Marketeering", London Review of Books, May 8, 2008.
- Becca Fisher, "The Shock Doctrine", CorpWatch UK, 2008.
- Ronald Suresh Roberts, "Commentaries", Radical Philosophy, July/August 2008.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Renegade Pictures - the movie
- Welcoming Our Newest Advisory Board Members, EcoViva, accessed August 23, 2015.
- Advisory Board, Media Education Foundation, accessed August 18, 2008.
- Advisory board, Wildfire Project, accessed August 23, 2015.
- People, The Gateway Trust, accessed February 28, 2008.
- War on Want Patrons, organizational web page, accessed May 20, 2013.