Yokkaichi Works LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor and the Center for Media and Democracy.|
Yokkaichi Works LNG Terminal (also known as Yokkaichi LNG Terminal) is an LNG terminal in Kansai, Japan.
- Parent: Chubu Electric Power, Toho Gas
- Location: Yokkaichi, Mie, Kansai, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.97726, 136.666458 (exact)
- Capacity: 9 mtpa, 1.29 bcfd
- Additional Proposed Capacity:
- Status: Operating
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 1987
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
The Yokkaichi Works LNG Terminal imports gas from Australia, Qatar and Indonesia.