Water and energy production
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Central Arizona Project
- CEO Water Mandate
- Christine Todd Whitman
- GE Water
- Global Water Challenge
- Global Water Futures
- Hunton & Williams
- Kathy Robb
- Maude Barlow
- Stockholm International Water Institute
- Water Policy Institute
- Whitman Strategy Group
- P.W. Gerbens-Leenes, A.Y. Hoekstra and Th.H. Van der Meer, "Case studies: Water-energy," University of Twente / Water Footprint Network, undated, accessed September 2009.
- "How Much Water Do Wind Turbines Use Compared with Conventional Power Plants?" American Wind Energy Association, undated, accessed September 2009.
- P. Torcellini, N. Long, and R. Judkoff, "Consumptive Water Use for U.S. Power Production," National Renewable Energy Laboratory, December 2003.
- Sandia National Laboratories, "Energy Demands on Water Resources: Report to Congress on the Interdependency of Energy and Water," U.S. Department of Energy, December 2006.
- Tamim Younos, Rachelle Hill and Heather Poole, "Water Dependency of Energy Production and Power Generation Systems," Virginia Water Resources Research Center at Virginia Tech, July 2009.
- Willie D. Jones, "How Much Water Does It Take to Make Electricity? Natural gas requires the least water to produce energy, biofuels the most, according to a new study," IEEE Spectrum, April 2008.