Vollmer is a public relations company doing work in such areas as travel/hospitality, healthcare/lifesciences, business to business, investor relations, community affairs, education, technology, and consumer retail.
The company was founded in 1981.
- Helen Vollmer - Chief Executive Officer
- Allen Caudle - Chief Operating Officer, CMO
- Carolyn Mayo - President
- Duane Geyer - Chief Financial Officer
- Tony Shelton - President, Shelton & Caudle
- Denisha Stevens - Executive Vice President GM, Dallas
- Peggy Hubble - Executive Vice President, General Manager
- Judy I. Haveson - Vice President GM, New York
- Jennifer Tweeton - Vice President, Investor Relations
- Janelle O’Haugherty - Vice President
- Julia Weed - Vice President
Income and Employee Totals
According to O'Dwyer's, Vollmer earned $6,990,425 in net fees in 2006, an increase of 20.8% over the previous year. The firm has 54 employees. 
A few of their clients:
- Advanced Micro Devices
- Air Liquide America
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America, Inc.
- Russell Stover
- Skanska USA Building
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Texas Health Institute
- Texas Tourism - Office of the Governor
- Time Warner Cable
- University of Texas System
- Whole Foods Market
808 Travis, Suite 501
Houston, TX 77002
Phone: (713) 970-2100
Fax: (713) 970-2140
- "2006 Worldwide Fees of independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations", accessed June 2007.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|