The Voice Group exists 'to bring to the attention of Members of both Houses of Parliament the needs of people with learning disabilities who have experienced crime or abuse, and to discuss redress and reform'
- Chair: Fiona Mactaggart MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Julia Drown MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Tom Levitt MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Lord Laming (CB)
- Vicechair: Meg Munn MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Sue Doughty MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Peter Bottomley MP (Con)
- Contact: Ms Katherine Stone , Voice UK, College Business Centre, Uttoexeter New Road, Derby DE22 3WZ. Tel: 01332- 202555
Voice UK (a registered charity) provides an administrative assistant (notification of meetings, booking rooms, liaison with speakers).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)