Jump to navigation Jump to search
Between 2005 and 2007, Manheimer gave $350,000 to the anti-union, school choice group All Children Matter.
2006 was a particularly big year for Manheimer:
- Her Hickory Foundation gave money to the New York Charter School Association in 2006
- She gave the ultra conservative political advocacy group the Club for Growth $871,090 in 2006, making her the 15th biggest individual contributor in the nation.
- She gave Prosperity PAC $5,000
- Media Transparency Hickory Foundation Funder profile, accessed Janaury 11, 2012
- New York Charter School Association, Completely Bought and Paid For EDwize.com, December 17, 2006
- OpenSecrets.org - Virginia Manheimer