Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ms. Victoria Tauli-Corpuz
Accessed August 2007: 
- Oct. 2004 - appointed as a Board member and Member of Program Committee of Cultural Survival
- May 2004 - elected as member of the Board of Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) GAIN's founding donors are Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation, USAID, Govt. of Netherlands, CIDA, Govt. of Germany. This position is from 2004-2007 October
- December 2002 - Present: Member of the Board of Trustees of the International Center for Tropical Agriculture
- Feb. 2002 - Present: Member of National Selection Committee of the Ford Foundation, International Fellowships Program (IFP) Philippines .
- 2000 - to present: Member - United Nations Development Programme (UNDP-CSO) Civil Society Organizations Advisory Committee. - this is a body set up by the UNDP Administrator, Mark Malloch Brown, to provide him advise on the orientation, thrusts and programs of UNDP from a civil society perspective.
- 2001 -Present: Board Member, Edmonds Institute - This is aUS-based NGO which is engaged in the promotion of the Biosafety Protocol of the Convention on Biological Diversity and in the campaigns for the regulation of genetic engineering and biopiracy
- 1997 - Present: Board Member of the International Forum on Globalization (IFG): This is an international network of people who are doing awareness raising and campaigns on globalization and the issues around it.
- 1997 - Present: Vice President - International Training Center of Indigenous Peoples
- l995- present: Member, International Advisory Council of the Third World Network and Gender and Indigenous Peoples' Expert.
- l994 : Founding member of Indigenous Initiative for Peace, an organization set up by Nobel Peace Laureate,Rigoberta Menchu Tum which is composed of indigenous leaders.
- J. Mander, and Tauli-Corpus, V. (eds) 2006. Paradigm Wars: Indigenous Peoples’ Resistance to Globalisation, Sierra Club Books, San Francisco.