"Rather than proclaiming allegiance with any tradition, doctrine or set of teachings, TI is therefore more concerned with what is known as the philosophia perennis, or the Perennial Philosophy that became the title of Aldous Huxley’s eponymous book in 1945, the universal wisdom that lies at the root of all religious and mystical traditions.
"In a sense, Tyringham is a response to the notion that we do stand on the cusp of a New Renaissance, another Copernican shift which integrates all levels of the human condition into a new possibility, supported by both direct mystical experience and ‘new paradigm’ science – that consciousness may in fact be primary to matter; that We arise within Consciousness, rather than consciousness being generated by the brain." 
2015 to 2018 Summary of Events
- Two three-day world-class Symposia focussed on DMT and Entheogenic Entity Research, attracting over twenty presentations from multi-disciplinary luminaries, alongside a wide range of discussants.
- Two commercial events, featuring two of the world’s leading activist voices and new paradigm ‘change agents’- Charles Eisenstein and Daniel Pinchbeck – interacting with guests that included scientist Rupert Sheldrake, explorer Bruce Parry, ecological visionary Satish Kumar and world-renowned healer Bobby Klein.
- Seven Associate events, giving access to the venue at cost due to affiliation and support for their respective objectives, ranging from Ervin Laszlo’s Club of Budapest to Rick Doblin and the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS).
- The final event, the Ethnopharmacologic Search for Psychoactive Drugs Conference Part II (ESPD50), curated by Dennis McKenna to commemorate the first held in 1967 and featuring 16 leading ethnobotanists and ethnopharmacologists from around the globe, was broadcast by live stream and viewed by 300,000 people.
- A two-day Graham Hancock Retreat hosted by Tyringham Initiative in Ibiza - Tuesday 30th October and Wednesday 31st October 2018