Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Owner: Trigen-Cinergy Sol-Tuscola LLC
- Parent Company: Duke Energy (50%) and Veolia (50%)
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 18.0 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 6.0 MW (1953), 6.0 MW (1953), 6.0 MW (1953)
- Location: 625 East U.S. Rte. 36, Tuscola, IL 61953
- GPS Coordinates: 39.797901, -88.348898
- Electricity Production: 83,065 MWh (2005)
- Coal Consumption: 178,000 tons (2005)
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions: 326,017 tons (2006)
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions: 390 tons (2005)
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|