Tony Vernon is the manager of Blackwater Airstrip Airport (NC61), the home airport for Blackwater USA's fleet of aircraft. The facility is sited near the city of Moyock, North Carolina, in Camden County and the registered owner is E & J Holdings LLC. 
In October 2005, Vernon appeared at a meeting of Camden County Board of Commissioners which was considering a rezoning application from E & J Holdings LLC. The board minutes don't record the details of the application but note that "Mr. Tony Vernon was present representing Blackwater USA.". The minutes ale note that "Commissioner Carolyn Riggs stated she would like the Board to pursue assisting Blackwater in getting a public access road onto US17 through Camden County." The rezoning application was supported unanimously. 
- Aviation Worldwide Services, LLC
- Blackwater USA
- Camp Peary ("The Farm")
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Presidential Airways, Inc.
- Blackwater Airstrip Airport (NC61) - FAA Information, airport-data.com. Undated, accessed June 23, 2007.
- "Camden County Board of Commissioners", Minutes of Meeting October 17, 2005. (Scroll down to section titled "Public Hearing - Ordinance No. 2005-10-01 – Zoning Change - UDO 2005-08-33 - E & J Holdings".
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|