Tongliao-Holingol Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor and the Center for Media and Democracy.|
Tongliao-Holingol Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in China.
The pipeline runs from the Tongliao Economic and Technological Development Zone in Inner Mongolia to Holingol Industrial Park in Holingol, Inner Mongolia.
- Operator: Tongliao Longshengfeng Natural Gas Co.
- Parent Company: Tongliao Longshengfeng Natural Gas Co.
- Current Capacity: 1.3 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 308 kilometers / 191 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2018
The pipeline was commissioned in September 2018.
Articles and resources
- Overview of China's Oil and Gas Pipeline Construction in 2018 and Prospects for Development in 2019, ILGAS, Aug. 21, 2019
- 通辽-霍林郭勒天然气管道工程焊接工艺评定在管道学院焊接工程系顺利完成, Sohu, Sep. 11, 2019
- 通辽至霍林郭勒天然气长输管道项目今年将建成投产, nengapp.com, May 18, 2017