Thomas M. Bledsoe
the CIA's covert airline
Thomas M. Bledsoe is an Alabama-based businessman. He is notable for having previously been a director of Tepper Aviation, Inc., a heavy-lift aviation contractor which is widely alleged to be a CIA proprietary. He is based in Dothan, Alabama.
Alabama Trucking Association roles
Companies of which he has been a director, incorporator or president
From the Alabama Secretary of State's website:
- Bledsoe Mining Co., Inc.
- Bledsoe & Bledsoe, Inc.
- TMB, Inc.
- KOD Leasing, Inc.
- Dothan Truck & Trailer, Inc.
- Trip Air, Inc.
- Freightliner Trucks Of Dothan, Inc.
- TMB Rental & Leasing, Inc.
- Green Acres 308, LLC
- Phun, LLC
- Quality Bulk Services, LLC
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Company records for Tepper Aviation, accessed November 10, 2006.
- Records for Thomas M. Bledsoe on the Alabama Secretary of State's website.
- "Business Notes", Birmingham News (Alabama), July 2, 1996. Available via Lexis-Nexis, payment req'd.
- "Business Notes", Birmingham News (Alabama), July 30, 1998. Available via Lexis-Nexis, payment req'd.
- "Folsom draws $2 million since early June, part 1 - $1010-$150000", Birmingham News (Alabama), September 25, 1994. Available via Lexis-Nexis, payment req'd.
Other external resources
- Google News Archive - a court case mentioning Bledsoe in his role as Kenworth's president, Supreme Court of Alabama, January 15, 1988.