The Strategy Group for Media
The Strategy Group for Media (SGM) is "in the business of winning elections." It has "been involved in campaigns for President, U.S. Senate, Congress and statewide races"; "managed federal and state campaigns and directed state political party committees"; and "devised strategy for judicial candidates and directed state legislative caucus programs," its website states.
- Rex Elsass, founder and President
- Brian J. Berry, Senior Vice President
- Bob Kish, Vice President
- Scott Schweitzer, President of Production
- Nick Everhart, founder and president of Strategic Media Placement, Inc. (media planning and buying arm of SGM)
- Laurie Elsass, Comptroller
"The Strategy Group for Media wins competitive races because we commit every effort on behalf of our clients," its website states. The following come from a partial list of SGM clients.
- Todd Akin (Mo.)
- Gresham Barrett (S.C.)
- Joe Barton (Texas)
- Jo Bonner (Ala.)
- Henry Brown (S.C.)
- Steve Chabot (Ohio)
- John Culberson (Texas)
- David Davis (Tenn.)
- Jim DeMint (S.C.)
- Terry Everett (Ala.)
- Jim Jordan (Ohio)
- Doug Lamborn (Colo.)
- Marilyn Musgrave (Colo.)
- Mike Pence (Ind.)
- Joe Pitts (Penn.)
- Ted Poe (Texas)
- Bill Sali (Ind.)
- Pat Tiberi (Ohio)
- Mike Turner (Ohio)
- Republican National Committee
- National Republican Congressional Committee
- Americans for Honesty on Issues
- Citizens United PAC
- Let Freedom Ring
3944 North Hampton Drive
Powell, OH 43065
Phone: 614 760-0080
10707 Bull Ridge Drive
Austin, TX 78759
Phone: 512 338-4068
E-mail: info AT strategygroupmedia.com
Resources and articles
- Who We Are, The Strategy Group for Media, accessed July 3, 2007.
- Who We Are: Rex Elsass, The Strategy Group for Media.
- Who We Are: Brian J. Berry, The Strategy Group for Media.
- Who We Are: Bob Kish, The Strategy Group for Media.
- Who We Are: Scott Schweitzer, The Strategy Group for Media.
- Who We Are: Nick Everhart, The Strategy Group for Media.
- Who We Are: Laurie Elsass, The Strategy Group for Media.
- Our Clients, The Strategy Group for Media, accessed July 3, 2007.
- gregflynn, "AZ-08,CO-07,IA-01,IN-02,IN-08,IN-09,KY-04,NC-11,NM-01," MyDD, October 12, 2006.