The PBN Company
The PBN Company is a public relations firm headquartered in Washington, DC. It also has offices in London, Moscow, Kyiv (Kiev), Riga, Almaty, and Chisinau. 
The company handles public relations for Victor Yushchenko, the western-leaning candidate in Ukraine's disputed presidential elections in 2004. The domain name ourukraine.org is registered to Myron Wasylyk at PBN, and http://www.ourukraine.org redirects to Yushchenko's campaign website at http://www.razom.org.ua/.  
A November 2001 media alert promoting a news conference at the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) conference room for Yushchenko's Our Ukraine electoral bloc was put out by the PBN Company, and lists Wasylyk as the press contact. It is now only available via the Google cache. 
A NED report of Yushchenko's trip to Washington described him as "the leader of Our Ukraine, a coalition of pro-reform, market oriented political parties working to consolidate democratic forces and to lay the groundwork for free and fair elections"
"We have good reason to believe that for the first time in the 10-year history of our independence, democratic forces of Ukraine have a good chance of winning a majority in parliament.Right now our concern is how to guarantee that the coming elections will be transparent, free and fair," he said. (NED have funded a range of projects in the Ukraine in recent years.) 
"Whether we are representing a global brand extending its presence in the region of the former Soviet Union and Baltic States, or aiding a growing regional company to prepare for globalization, we bring the same commitment and depth of knowledge to our client assignments," TBN boasts on its website..
PBN Company's clients include:
- Anheuser-Busch Companies,
- Guinness UDV
- Philip Morris Companies
- Caspian Pipeline Consortium
- Coalition for Intellectual Property Rights
- Federal Commission for the Securities Market
- Troika Dialog
- The World Bank
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- United Nations Development Program
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- WWF (formerly known as the World Wildlife Fund)
- Russian National Orchestra
- The British Council
The company website states that clients also include "governments interested in achieving their policy objectives at home and abroad."
2000 L Street, NW, Suite 835
Washington, DC 20036
Email: pbnwashdc AT pbnco.com
- Myron Wasylyk
- Open World Leadership Center
- Tak! Yushchenko (Tak! Ющенко)
- Viktor Yushchenko (Віктор Ющенко)
- Press release: "Ukraine's Viktor Yushchenko Announces Campaign to Win Upcoming Parliamentary Elections", PR Newswire, November 6, 2001. Only available in Google cache.
- Tak! Yushchenko - official website for Yushchenko's campaign.
- Ian Traynor, "US campaign behind the turmoil in Kiev", The Guardian, November 26, 2004.
- National Endowment for Democracy, "Former Prime Minister of Ukraine Works for Free Elections", News and Information, Winter 2002 Newsletter.
- Andy Rowell, "Ukraine: The hidden hand behind the Orange Victory", SpinWatch, 21 December 2004.