The Marketing of Gardasil in Canada
Other SourceWatch Resources
- Drug industry
- The Marketing of Gardasil in Australia
- The Marketing of Gardasil in Europe
- The Marketing of Gardasil in New Zealand
- The Marketing of Gardasil in the United States
- Sharon Kirkey, "Panel urges widescale HPV vaccination", National Post, January 31, 2007.
- Canadian Women's Health Network, "Sexually Transmitted Infections: Gardasil: What you need to know about the HPV vaccine: Pap tests still the best tool in preventing cervical cancer", Our Bodies Our Selves, accessed April 2007.
- Andree Picard, "Scientific breakthrough or unproved fix?: Hailed as an advance in cancer prevention, HPV vaccine sparks debates over funding and gender equality", Globe and Mail, March 26, 2007.
- Andree Picard, "Should HPV * Sharda Vaidyanath, "[http://en.epochtimes.com/news/7-4-5/53785.html Does Canada Need a HPV Vaccine?: Recent allocation of federal dollars for vaccine program raises questions", Epoch Times, April 5, 2007.
- Tania Katan, "Cancer's never been so sexy", The Advocate April 10, 2007.vaccinations be extended to young men?]", Globe and Mail, March 27, 2007.
- "Study shows most parents want provincially-funded HPV vaccine right away: Fight against cervical cancer marked by important milestones", Merck Frosst Canada, August 7, 2007. (This media release listed Sara Sauvé from National Public Relations as the contact.)
- Tanya Talaga, "Lobbyists boosted vaccine program: Ex-government advisers worked on drug firm's campaign to push immunization program", Toronto Star, August 16, 2007.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|