The Telecommunications All-Party Parliamentary Group exists "To provide a forum for discussion of issues relevant to the UK telecommunications industry; to raise matters with the government and the industry regulator and with the industry itself."
- Chair: John Robertson MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Nigel Jones MP (LD)
- Vice Chair: Sir George Young MP (Con)
- Secretary: Parmjit Dhanda MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Bob Laxton MP (Lab)
Connect (union for professionals in communications) pays the group £10,000 per annum towards a researcher's salary.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)