the materials below the horizontal line are disjoint and not well incorporated into a critical bio sketch of Byers... the whole thing needs to be retooled.
I'm relocating the following material from the article page to this talk page, as the references are not cited. Diane Farsetta 14:07, 13 Mar 2006 (EST)
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
- Fee received from Reputation Inc. for advice and attendance at a workshop for the Royal Hashemite Court held in Jordan on 24 October 2003. (Up to £5,000) (Registered 5 November 2003)
6. Overseas visits
- 27 August-4 September 2003, to Jordan at the invitation of the Royal Hashemite Court who paid for my flight and part of my accommodation costs. (Registered 10 September 2003)
- 22-27 October 2003, to Jordan with my partner at the invitation of the Royal Hashemite Court who paid for our flights and accommodation. (Registered 5 November 2003)
8. Land and Property
- Commercial property in Forest Hall, Newcastle, from which rental income is received.