On reviewing the extensive changes made by Aames without explanation, it seems that it is easier to revert and incorporate some of the changes and additional references. The effect of the previous changes was to buff the profile of Custer Battles and delete without justification important references. I don't have time right now to do the merge but think its better the original version is the base we work from. I have posted a note to Aames talk page about SW protocol on changes. --Bob Burton 03:53, 3 March 2007 (EST)
Post Edit Notes
Notes from edit changes - --Bob Burton 19:31, 5 March 2007 (EST)
- "Job seekers beware of Custer Battles LLC Security", Forum topic, ALI Capital partners website, viewed April 9, 2004.
- Dead direct link; I couldn't find the original link easily at the waybackmachine but it may be there http://web.archive.org/web/*hh_/alicp.com/forums/
- no current material on this page;
- "Suit says politically linked firm defrauded U.S. of millions", Knight Ridder, 10 October 2004.
- Dead link;
- Dave Whyte, "The corporate plunder of Iraq", Socialist Worker, February 11, 2006 (This didn't really add much and was only a passing mention