"Lord Fink has been Chief Executive Officer of International Standard Asset Management (ISAM) since 2008. Previous to this he was CEO and Deputy Chairman of Man Group plc ,which over twenty one years he built into the largest hedge fund company in the world. Lord Fink was appointed co-Treasurer of the Conservative Party in 2009. He is a committed philanthropist whose passions include education (he is Chair of Governors of Burlington Danes Academy), health and the reduction of global warming via application of carbon markets and new technology. He graduated in law from Trinity College, Cambridge."
- Chair, Earth Capital Partners 
- Trustee, Mayor's Fund for London 
- Director, ARK
- Director, Conservative Foundation
- Advisory Board, Priority Trust
- Patron, Disablity Foundation 
Resources and articles=
- ARK Global Board, organizational web page, accessed July 8, 2012.
- Earth Capital Partners Sustainability Council, organizational web page, accessed May 8, 2014.
- Mayor's Fund for London Trustees, organizational web page, accessed October 9, 2013.
- Disablity Foundation Patrons, organizational web page, accessed October 9, 2012.