"Since 2013, SolidarityNow has supported at total of 73 different programs. Of these, 14.4 million euros have been allocated to 48 programs that provide support to the public in Greece, along with an additional 10 million euros allocated to 25 programs that specifically address the migrant and refugee crises. To implement these programs, SolidarityNow works with over 70 organizations, including civil society groups and public bodies.
- Zavvos Stelios, Chairman
- Alivizatos Nikos, Honorary Professor of Constitutional Law – University of Athens
- Vidalis Euthimios, Vice-Chairman, Businessman
- Diamandouros Nikiforos, Honorary Professor of Political Science – University of Athens
- Doxiadis Aristos, Partner, Venture Capital Investor
- Kavounidi Jenny, Senior Research Fellow – Center of Planning and Economic Research, Visiting Associate Professor, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Matsagganis Manos, Associate Professor in the Department of International and European Economic Studies – Athens University of Economics and Business
- Nomikou Kalipso, President of A M. Nomikos Transworld Maritime Agencies S.A.
- Rozakis Christos, Professor of International Public Law – University of Athens, Vice President of the European Court of Human Rights
- Triantafyllidou Anna, Professor – European University Institute, Florence, Italy