(Redirected from Sir David Attenborough)Jump to navigation Jump to search
In 2012 he said to the Guardian: "Since we can’t stop poor people from breeding, let’s build fences to keep them out. And let’s ask the world’s biggest polluters to pay for the fences."
- Co-vice President, Interact Worldwide 
- Co-vice President, Fauna and Flora International 
- Co-vice President, British Trust for Conservation Volunteers 
- Trustee, Whitley Fund for Nature 
- Co-vice President, The Conservation Volunteers 
- Patron, Sir Joseph Banks Society
- Patron, World Land Trust 
- Patron, Jurassica
- Patron, Learning through Landscapes 
- Patron, Population Matters
- Ambassador, WWF-UK 
- Advisory Council, Art Fund 
- Former Patron, National Forest Charitable Trust 
- Miriam Rose, "Attenborough's Political Foray Criticised as Simplistic", Spinwatch, 14 December 2009.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Trustees, Interact Worldwide, accessed September 16, 2008.
- Governance, Fauna and Flora International, accessed October 3, 2008.
- Our Patron, President and Vice-Presidents, British Trust for Conservation Volunteers, accessed October 3, 2008.
- Staff and Trustees, Whitley Fund for Nature, accessed October 6, 2008.
- The Conservation Volunteers People, organizational web page, accessed July 2, 2012.
- About, World Land Trust, accessed April 22, 2009.
- People, Learning through Landscapes, accessed January 30, 2015.
- Council of Ambassadors, WWF-UK, accessed April 25, 2009.
- Art Fund Trustees, organizational web page, accessed April 25, 2012.
- National Forest Charitable Trust Patrons, organizational web page, accessed March 28, 2013.