Simon Sheikh is currently the Executive Director of Australian online advocacy organisation GetUp!
As of January 2009, Sheikh was 22 years old.
Sheikh has worked variously at:
- The NSW Treasury (Liason Officer)
- UN Youth Association (National Vice President)
- The Australian Youth Climate Coalition (founding Board member)
- Vibewire (Chair and National President)
- Youth Affairs Coalition
- YouthSpeak - A Conversation for the Future (co-founder)
In 2006 Simon organised the National Youth Conference and published a First Time Voters Guide for the 2004 Federal Election.