Sir Sigmund Sternberg "is a businessman who has dedicated a great part of his life to serving the Jewish community and the cause of dialogue and interfaith relations across the globe. A member of the Board of Deputies of British Jews and President of the Reform Jewish community, he has served with distinction as sole Patron of the International Council of Christians and Jews, co-founder of the Three Faiths Forum, vice-president of the World Congress of Faiths and co-ordinator of the religious component of the World Economic Forum. His work for understanding and reconciliation between faith communities has taken him to every continent and has brought him recognition from nineteen countries as well as the Vatican. He is also an active participant in the work of Rotary International, whose cause he has furthered with fervour and dedication." 
- President, Movement for Reform Judaism 
- Vice President, One World Action
- Patron, Medical Foundation for the Care of Victims of Torture
- Patron, Wyndham Place Charlemagne Trust 
- Conference Participant, International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation & Political Violence
- Honorary Member, Club of Budapest: Members
- Member, World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality 
- Winner of the 2008 Templeton Prize 
- Advisory council, Institute of Business Ethics 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Sigmund Sternberg, International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation & Political Violence, accessed July 29, 2008.
- Leadership, Movement for Reform Judaism, accessed March 3, 2009.
- Wyndham Place Charlemagne Trust People, organizational web page, accessed April 16, 2013.
- Members, World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality, accessed July 29, 2008.
- Templeton Prize Former Winners, organizational web page, accessed June 13, 2013.
- Institute of Business Ethics Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed October 9, 2013.