Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Social Science Research Council and the American Council of Learned Societies, Advanced Research Grant, 1991-1992.
- Harry S. Truman Research Institute for the Advancement of Peace, Truman Fellow, 1988-1989, Research Support Grant, 1990-1991.
- MacArthur Foundation, Council for Advanced Studies in Peace and International Cooperation, MacArthur Fellow, 1988, 1989-1990.
University of Oregon Service (selected)
- Member, Rockefeller Committee, "Ecological Conversations: Gender, Science, and the Sacred," 1999.
- Member, Judaic Studies Committee, Savage Fellowship sub-committee on the Middle East, 1997-98.
- Shaul Cohen, Planting Nature: Trees and the Manipulation of Environmental Stewardship in America (University of California Press, 2004).
- Shaul Cohen, The Politics of Planting: Israeli-Palestinian Competition for Control of Land in the Jerusalem Periphery (University of Chicago Press, 1993).
- Shaul Cohen, and D. Baxter, Middle East Mosaics: People, Place, and Culture (Roman and Littlefield Publishers, Under contract).