Share Our Strength
Share Our Strength is a registered 501(c)(3) private, nonprofit organization that was formed in 1984. According to their website, since then it "has led the fight against hunger and poverty by inspiring and organizing individuals and businesses to share their strengths. We have raised over $200 million to fight hunger around the globe. We have invested critical funds in over 1,000 hunger-related organizations to help the most effective organizations sustain their efforts and maximize their capacity to deliver results. Today, our priority is to end childhood hunger in America ensuring that the nearly 14 million American children facing hunger have access to the nutritious food they need to learn, grow and thrive." 
- Bill Shore - Founder and Executive Director
- Charles Bernstein - Editor-at-Large, Chain Leader Magazine
- Jim Berrien - President & Publisher, Forbes Magazine Group
- Neil Braun - President, Starz Media
- Kathy Bushkin - Senior Vice President, UN Foundation
- Joni Doolin - CEO & Founder, People Report
- Wally Doolin - Chairman & CEO, Buca, Inc.
- Peter Gold - President, The Gold Group, First Book
- Maria Gomez - President/CEO, Mary's Center for Maternal and Child Care
- Michael Gordon - Managing Director, IBK, Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
- Bob Greenstein - Director, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Will Kanteres - President, Kanteres Real Estate
- Alan Khazei - Co-Founder, City Year
- Roz Mallet - Chief Operating Officer, La Madaleine French Bakery and Cafe
- Mike McCurry - Partner, Public Strategies Washington, Inc.
- Danny Meyer - President & CEO, Union Square Hospitality Group
- Mary Sue Milliken - Co-Chef & Owner Border Grill and Ciudad (c/o Mundo Management)
- Mark Rodriguez - President & CEO, Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.
- Billy Shore - Executive Director, Share Our Strength
- Randy Siegel - President and Publisher, Parade Magazine
- Jonathan Silver - Managing Director, Core Capital Partners
- 1730 M Street NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20036
- Web: http://www.strength.org