Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Serena "selection of luxury resorts, safari lodges and hotels spans some of the most evocative, exotic and enchanting destinations in the world.
"The Serena Group comprises a collection of 32 luxury resorts, safari lodges and hotels, which are located in East Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda and Mozambique) and Southern Asia (Pakistan, Afghanistan and Tajikistan).
"The Serena service profile guarantees unprecedented luxury, extensive amenities and unrivalled warmth of personal attention." 
- Alastair Addison - Director of Operations
- Mahmud Jan Mohamed - Managing Director
Accessed June 2010: 
- Francis Okomo-Okello (Chairman)
- Mahmud Jan Mohamed (Managing Director)
- Abdulmalek Virani (Finance Director)
- Ali Mufuruki (Resigned on 24 December 2009)
- Ameer Kassim-Lakha
- Ramadhani Dau
- Jack Jacob Kisa
- Jean Philippe Prosper(Resigned on 1 July 2009)
- Jean-Louis Vinciguerra
- Kate Bandawe(Alternate to Dr. Ramadhani Dau)
- Kabir Hyderally
- Mahmood Pyarali Manji
- Kungu Gatabaki
- Wolfgang Bertelsmeier (Appointed 1 July 2009)
Resources and articles
- ↑ About, Serena Hotels, accessed June 15, 2010.
- ↑ 2009 Annual Report, Serena Hotels, accessed June 15, 2010.