Seattle is a coastal seaport city and the seat of King County, in the U.S. state of Washington. With an estimated 634,535 residents as of 2012, Seattle is the largest city in the Pacific Northwest region of North America and one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. wiki
Seattle's Billionaires (2012) 
- Bill Gates Forbes puts the Microsoft co-founder's worth at $61 billion. T
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is worth $18.4 billion.
- Microsoft head Steve Ballmer amassed a hefty fortune totaling $15.7 billion.
- Microsoft co-founder Paul G. Allen isn't exactly a silent force in Seattle. He owns the Seahawks, the EMP, South Lake Union... and he's worth $14.2 billion.
- James Jannard founded the California-based eyewear and apparel company Oakley. He lives in the San Juan Islands, and he's worth a whopping $3 billion.
- Craig McCaw, whom you might know from the concert hall that bears his family's name, is worth $1.6 billion. He made his fortune as the founder of McCaw Cellular and the Clearwire Corporation.
- Gabe Newell is the co-founder of video-game company Valve. The former Microsoft employee and Harvard dropout is also worth $1.5 billion.
- Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is worth $1.5 billion
Resources and articles
- OneSeattle Coalition - corporate front-group formed in 2014
- World Affairs Council, Seattle
- The Seattle Times
- Town Hall Seattle
- Seattle University
- Bruce Chapman
- Bullitt Foundation
- Seattle Foundation
- Alliance for Education
- Coalition to Stop the Seattle Bag Tax
- Boeing - Jim McNerney
- Grand Hyatt Seattle, the hotels’ local owner, Richard Hedreen 
- Fearey Group - leading PR company
- Seattle Parks Foundation