Saudi Arabia APPG
The Saudi Arabia APPG exists to 'To help strengthen parliament s relationship with the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by facilitating friendly discussion on the current issues affecting relations between our two countries and the important global role the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is taking in attempts to bring peace in the Middle East'
- Chair: Lawrie Quinn MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Charles Hendry MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Norman Lamb MP (LD)
- Secretary: Derek Wyatt MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Tony Clarke MP (Lab)
Contact: Lawrie Quinn