Sathya Sai Baba
The American branch of the International Sai Organization is headed by Michael Goldstein. Mr. Goldstien is trying to establish Sai schools in the USA and to spread SSB's messages including his claims to be an avatar.
In an official letter released to the general public, in December 2001, A.B. Vajpayee (the then Prime Minister of India), P.N. Bhagawati (Former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India), Ranganath Mishra (Chair Person, National Human Rights Commissioner of India and Former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India), Najma Heptulla (President of the Inter-Parliamentary Union; UNDP Distinguished Human Development Ambassador) and Shivraj V. Patil (Member of Parliament, India; Formerly of the Lok Sabda & Union Minister) all signed a letter that called the allegations against Sathya Sai Baba "wild, reckless and concocted allegations made by certain vested interests" and that they "unequivocally condemned" the allegations as "baseless and malicious". .
Critics such as the Indian skeptic Basava Premanand argue that the reason why SSB has never been successfully prosecuted is because of SSB's great support from within the India's government. Dr. Dale Beyerstein, Brian Steel, Alexandra Nagel and Serguei Badaev have written critical articles about Sathya Sai Baba.
It's not surprising that Sathya Sai Baba should find considerable political support, the International Sai Organization has established two free hospitals (Prasanthi Nilayam hospital in Andhra Pradesh and Sri Sathya Sai General Hospital in Bangalore); two medical schools (the Sri Sathya Sai Institutes of Higher Medical Science in Bangalore and Andhra Pradesh) ; a university (the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning) ; a Sri Sathya Sai "Institute of Music" in Puttaparthy;"Several elementary schools and high schools"  as well as a drinking water supply project  intended to service 750 drought-prone villages in the Ryasaleema region.
Official Sathya Sai Baba Websites
- The Official International Web Site of the Sri Sathya Sai Organization
- The Official Website of Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, Prasanthi Nilayam, India
- The Official Website of the Sri Sathya Sai Books and Publications Trust, Prasanthi Nilayam, India
- The Official Website of Radio Sai Global Harmony - the digital radio channel from Prasanthi Nilayam, India
- The Official Website of the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (Deemed university), Prasanthi Nilayam, India
- The Official Website of Sai Cast - Streaming Videos Of Sathya Sai Baba, Prashanti Nilayam, India
Websites of Devotees and Proponents That Address Allegations
- SaiSathyaSai.com A comprehensive, Pro-Sai website by Gerald Joe Moreno that examines the allegations made by ex-followers, skeptics and critics of Sathya Sai Baba, with extensive links to Pro/Anti Sai Sites.
- A Clear View A Pro-Sai website by Ram Das Awle that gives a devotee's interpretation to the allegations made against Sathya Sai Baba.
- The Sai Critic A Pro-Sai website that discusses the controversy surrounding Sathya Sai Baba.
Websites of critics and critical articles
- Concerned former Dutch devotees of Sathya Sai Baba Extensive website that contains opinions and videos of alleged materializations, webmaster Reinier van der Sandt.
- Robert Priddy's extensive website about the Sathya Sai Baba and the Sathya Sai organisation
- Brian Steel's website about Sathya Sai Baba
- Allegations concerning Sathya Sai Baba Multi-lingual, critical website of ex-followers, webmaster Lionel Fernandez.
- Sai Baba Exposé: revealing hidden facts about India's biggest guru and his worldwide cult Conny Larsson's English section on the Scandinavian website of critical former followers.