"Sarah has worked in the social economy / civil society sector for over ten years primarily in roles focused on the financing and funding of the sector, and across different parts of the sector: co-operatives, social enterprise, voluntary and community sector.
"She joined The Social Investment Business in April 2010 to pursue growth in the sector using new models of delivery and finance, such as Social Impact Bonds. She wants to see social investment enable the sector fulfill its potential both through strengthened individual organisations but perhaps more excitingly in new large scale collaborations.
"Prior to joining The Social Investment Business she was at the Plunkett Foundation where she led Defra’s Social Enterprise Strategic Partnership and helped to establish the Plunkett Foundation/Community Transport Association Rural Social Enterprise Programme. She has also worked for NCVO's Sustainable Funding Team managing their Public Service Delivery Network and for New Philanthropy Capital on their Full Cost Recovery Project. "
- Non-executive Director, Cultivate Oxford
- Green Alliance: Individual Members
- Former Head of New Business at Plunkett Foundation
- Former Trustee at London Cycling Campaign
- Former Sustainable Funding Policy Officer at NCVO
- Former Project Manager at New Philanthropy Capital
- Former Finance and Communications Manager at Green Alliance
Resources and articles
- uk.linkedin Sarah Flood, organizational web page, accessed April 15, 2012.