"When Marc Benioff started salesforce.com in 1999, he knew that he wanted to incorporate philanthropy into his business practice from the start. Just a year after he founded the company, he used his personal resources to launch the Salesforce.com Foundation. At that time, Mr. Benioff had a simple, but powerful, vision for the Foundation—donate 1% of salesforce.com equity, 1% of his employees' time, and 1% of his product to improving communities around the world.
"Known as the 1/1/1 model, Mr. Benioff's original vision still guides the Foundation and has inspired many other companies, like Google, to adopt an integrated philanthropy model." 
Accessed December 2013: 
- Marc R. Benioff – CEO, Chairman of the Board and Founder, Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Larry Brilliant – President Skoll Global Threat Fund
- Ron Conway – Special Adviser to SV Angel
- Rebecca Enonchong – CEO and Founder, AppsTech, Inc.
- Joe Green – Co-Founder and President, NationBuilder
- Alan Hassenfeld – CEO and Chairman of the Board, Hasbro, Inc.
- Tim Lynn – Senior Vice President, Chairman's Office, Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Dave Moellenhoff – Chief Technology Officer, Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Laura Scher – Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer, Working Assets
- Robert Thurman – President, Tibet House