S. Enders Wimbush
Jump to navigation Jump to search
S. Enders Wimbushis the Chair of the Board of Directors of the Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN) which runs AlHurra, the US-propaganda channel aimed at the Middle East. In addition he also chairs the Strategy and Budget Committee. He formerly worked for Booz Allen Hamilton, a company that took on many of the tasks previously performed by the CIA and other US intelligence agencies; much of its work is classified.
- "He spent 10 years with Booz Allen Hamilton and Science Applications International Corporation analyzing future security environments for both government and corporate clients. He also directed international risk and opportunity assessments for a number of large corporations. Wimbush spent 12 years as an expatriate in Europe and performed extended travel for business, research, network building, and consulting in Asia, the Middle East, and the former U.S.S.R.
- "Wimbush also served as director of Radio Liberty in Munich, Germany. He founded and directed the Society for Central Asian Studies in Oxford, England and served as a Senior Analyst for the Rand Corporation in Santa Monica, California. He is the author of many books, articles and policy studies on strategic cultures and competition."
Giuliani foreign policy team
On July 10, 2007, it was announced that Wimbush will serve as Senior Public Diplomacy Advisor on 2008 Republican presidential hopeful Rudy Giuliani's foreign policy team.
- Foreign Policy and Civil Society at the German Marshall Fund of the United States – Senior Director
- Radio Liberty – former Director
- Center for Future Security Strategies – former Director
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Hudson Institute – Senior Fellow
- Science Applications International Corporation
- Rand Corporation as a consultant, strategist and analyst of international security issues
- Runzheimer International former director of communications
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 . Enders Wimbush Named Chair of the Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (Accessed: 13 February 2012)
- ↑ "Giuliani campaign: Fmr. U.S. Sen. Kasten named as foreign policy advisor," WisPolitics.com, July 10, 2007.
- ↑ Giuliani campaign: Fmr. U.S. Sen. Kasten named as foreign policy advisor, WisPolitics.com, July 10, 2007.