Robin Hood Foundation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Robin Hood Foundation
"Since 1988, Robin Hood has targeted poverty in New York City. By applying sound investment principles to philanthropy, we’ve helped the best programs save lives and change fates." 
Directors (2006) 
- Glenn Dubin, Chairman - Co-Founder and Managing Member, Highbridge Capital Management
- Robert Pittman, Vice Chairman - Partner, Pilot Group, LLC
- Dirk Ziff, Vice Chairman - Chairman, Ziff Brothers Investments
- Lee S. Ainslie III - Managing Partner, Maverick Capital Management, LLC
- Victoria B. Bjorklund - Partner, Simpson Thacher and Bartlett
- Lloyd C. Blankfein - President and C.O.O., The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Peter F. Borish - C.E.O., Twinfields Capital
- Tom Brokaw - NBC Newsm
- Geoffrey Canada - President and C.E.O., Harlem Children’s Zone
- Maurice Chessa - Director, Bedford Stuyvesant–I Have a Dream Program
- Richard L. Chilton, Jr. - President and C.E.O., Chilton Investment Company, Inc.
- Steven A. Cohen - Chairman and C.E.O., S.A.C. Capital Advisors, LLC
- Marian Wright Edelman - President, Children`s Defense Fund
- Jeffrey R. Immelt - Chairman and C.E.O., General Electric Co.
- Paul Tudor Jones II, Founder, Chairman and C.E.O., Tudor Investment Corporation
- Peter D. Kiernan III - President and Partner, Cyrus Capital Partners
- Marie-Josee Kravis - Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc.
- Kenneth G. Langone - Chairman and C.E.O., Invemed Associates, Inc.
- Mary McCormick - President, Fund for the City of New York
- Doug Morris - Chairman and C.E.O., Universal Music Group
- Daniel S. Och - Senior Managing Member, Och-Ziff Capital Management Group
- Gwyneth Paltrow - Actress
- David Puth - Managing Director, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Diane Sawyer - Co-Host, Good Morning America and Primetime Thursday
- Alan D. Schwartz - President and Co-C.O.O., The Bear Stearns Companies
- John Sykes - President, Network Development, MTV Networks
- Harvey Weinstein - Co-Chairman, The Weinstein Company
- Jane Rockefeller, "The Moral Economy of an Anti-Poverty Foundation: Squeeze the Working Class, Then "Give Something Back" to the Poor", Counterpunch, February 7, 2008.