Robert D. Luskin
Robert D. Luskin is a partner in the Patton Boggs LLP law firm: "Concentrating in complex criminal and civil litigation at both the trial and appellate level, Bob Luskin advises clients in civil and criminal RICO actions, prosecutions under the federal money laundering statutes, civil and criminal forfeitures, and congressional investigations." 
- Profile: Robert D. Luskin, Patton Boggs LLP; accessed July 11, 2005.
- Faculty Profile: Robert D. Luskin, University of Virginia.
Articles & Commentary
- "Chung Says Middleton Got $500,000 from Red China: Is Corrupt Union Covering for Clinton & Gore?" Ethics Watch, Summer 1999: "The Luskin Connection. The possible link between LIUNA and the Chinese scandal is Robert D. Luskin, who serves both as [Mark E.] Middleton's attorney and the overseer of LIUNA's 'internal reform effort'."
- Joshua Micah Marshall, re Karl Rove's lawyer, Robert D. Luskin, Talking Points Memo, July 11, 2005.
- "Will Rove meet the same fate as LIUNA?" Crooks and Liars, July 11, 2005.
- Viveca Novak, "What Viveca Novak Told Fitzgerald," Time, December 11, 2005.
- Atrios, "Luskin - Big Liar," Eschaton, December 11, 2005.
- Jeralyn Merritt, "Viveca Novak Takes Leave of Absence From Time," Talk Left, December 11, 2005.