Richard I. Beattie
"Mr. Beattie has served as Chairman of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, an international law firm, since 2004. From 1991 until 2004, Mr. Beattie was Chairman of the Executive Committee of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, and he has practiced law at the firm since 1968. Mr. Beattie also serves on the boards of directors of Harley-Davidson, Inc., and Evercore Partners, Inc. Mr. Beattie's extensive experience in public company board counseling and as an accomplished M&A and crisis management attorney, including serving as the chair of a large international law firm, has provided him with broad management expertise, extensive experience in the career development and retention of professional service employees and a deep understanding of corporate governance, regulatory, financial and legal matters." 
- Chair, Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.
- Director, The After-School Corporation
- Director, National Women's Law Center 
- Honorary Trustee, Institute of International Education
- Emeritus Vice Chair, WNET