Retail Industry Group APPG
The Retail Industry Group All-Party Parliamentary Group exists "to raise the profile of the retail industry's interests and concerns with government ministers and in the wider parliamentary arena."
- Chair: Barbara Follett MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Nigel Evans MP (Con)
- Vice Chair: Rev. Martin Smyth MP (UUP)
- Vice Chair: Brian Cotter MP (LD)
- Vice Chair: Lord Graham of Edmonton (Con)
- Secretary: Baroness Thornton (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Russell Hamblin-Boone, British Retail Consortium
British Retail Consortium provides administrative support (organising meetings and visits, providing stationery and newsletters) and gave approximately £1000 for the group's annual reception (registered July 2003).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)