Requests to have names removed from mailing lists or databases
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Thank You for Your Coupons Over the Years. I'm Now Dying of Lung Cancer. Please Take My Name Off Your List.
- Remove Nancy Killebrew's name from your mailing list. Your product killed her 2000, by husband
- Remove Johnny Thomas's name from your mailing list. He is a minor... to "The Camel Company"
- Because of the death of my wife, of cancer, on December 2, 1996, I request that you remove her name from your mailing list, and same yourselves some postage expense.
- Please remove Virgil Seay from your mailing list. He passed away January 18, 1995 with Lung Cancer. The death certificate did say that smoking may have contributed to his developing cancer. Virgil smoked for all his adult life...
- This is to request that you remove the name of Gordon Hewitt from your mailing list. He died of Mesothelioma on June 1, 1994. I have secondary pulmonary emphysema caused by my late husband's smoking.
- My father was addicted to your product since 1950. This fall he died from complications exacerbated by his addiction.(1999)
- I am writing to ask you to take the Rochester City School District off of your mailing list for gratis distribution of materials
- Husband passed away of "lung and liver cancer I have lost a great human being at a very early age.
- Our only daughter died because of your filthy tobacco products.You can now take our daughter's name off your mailing list.
- Estates of Walden Stout, Deceased Lois Stout, Deceased October, 1991 letter to Philip Morris
- Remove my name from your mailing list "It makes me sick to see how rich you are getting off of my addiction."
<tdo>search_term="your mailing list"</tdo> Additional suggested search terms: "son died," "husband died," "wife died," "daughter died"