Requests for help
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I Am A Smoker and Have Been for 45 Years, This Has Been My Choice and Addiction
- HELP...HELP...HELP...H E L P...!! RJR, 1999
- I AM WRITING THIS LETTER SEEKING HELP Author asks for financial help from RJR to care for parents with cancer and emphysema.
- Smoker seeks backstage passes to meet Tim McGraw at musical event (RJR 2000)
- Please send at least four coupons a month 73 year old seeks financial help to keep smoking 3-4 cartons/month
- Nicotine Addiction. Please Take A Few Minutes to Read My Letter. Request by emphysema patient for financial assistance to quit smoking
- J.A. Morrison, Indianapolis Registered nurse smokes More cigarettes and runs a "clown ministry", enters R.J. Reynolds sweepstakes. May 19, 1996. Bates No. 516473745/3746.
- Letter from Susan Lambert (Had her first heart attack at 33 years of age, seeking help to quit smoking)
- Nursing home supervisor writes RJR, begs for crushed, outdated or surplus cigarettes for her hopeless, destitute elderly residents (1997)
- Email from smoker asking RJR for help to quit after having spent thousands on their products.
- 67 year old male former smoker writes to discuss his emphysema with his tobacco company.
- Longtime smoker asks for financial assistance to quit (cites how tobacco company has benefitted financially from people's ignorance)
- Luke Bryant demands $10,000 from cigarette company to cover cost of cigarettes addiction to him(2000)
- Your product/my health "Desperately hooked father of three" seeks "inside information" on how he might be able to quit smoking.(1999)
<tdo>search_term=consumer letter help</tdo>