Rasky Baerlein Strategic Communications
Their PR work includes "defeating a referendum, quelling an emerging crisis, or stopping harmful legislation." Examples: 
- State & municipal procurement
- Political analysis
- Grassroots organizing and coalition building
- Ballot question management
- Crisis and reputation management
- Media relations
- Media training (of the client), "Squeezing your message into a 15-second sound byte, answering convoluted questions clearly, recognizing baited questions — these are among the challenges presented when working with the media"
Income and employee totals
RBSC earned $7,294,321 in net fees in 2007, up 10.6% on the previous year. The firm has 32 employees. 
PR Week ranked Rasky Baerlein as the forty-eighth largest independent PR agency in the United States in 2008, with 2007 revenue of $7,783,283, a 10% increase from the previous year's total revenue of $7,069,163. The ranking also notes its staff total of 34 (2006 total: 32), with $228,920 in revenue per employee.
70 Franklin Street, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02110
Phone: (617) 443-9933
Fax: (617) 443-9944
Email: hbrady AT rasky.com
- About page, Rasky Baerlein Strategic Communications, accessed May 2008.
- Services, Rasky Baerlein Strategic Communications, accessed May 2008.
- 2007 Worldwide Fees of Independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations, accessed May 2008.
- "2008 Agency Rankings," PR Week, 28 April 2008.