Rami G. Khouri
Rami G. Khouri "is an internationally syndicated weekly political columnist (represented by Agence Global Syndicate), the Editor at Large of The Daily Star (Beirut, Lebanon). Mr. Khouri is a member of the Brookings Institution Task Force on "U. S. Policies Towards the Islamic World," and has served as the Nieman Fellow at Harvard University as well as a Senior Research Associate at Syracuse University. He was Editor-in-Chief of the Jordan Times 1975-1982 and 1987-88. His publications have covered major regional and international developments and issues. His articles appeared in prominent newspapers such as the New York Times, the Globe & Mail, Internazionale, the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, and the Times of London, and is a frequent commentator on CNN, CBS, the BBC and NPR." 
- Director, East-West Institute
- Advisory Board, International Center for Journalists
- Advisory Board, Center for Contemporary Arab Studies
- Advisory Board, Nieman Foundation 
- Advisory Board, Soliya 
- Advisory Board, Terrorism.openDemocracy 
- Founded Member, American Task Force on Palestine
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Advisory Board, Nieman Foundation, accessed June 11, 2008.
- ↑ Advisory Board, Soliya, accessed February 4, 2011.
- ↑ Terrorism.openDemocracy, openDemocracy, accessed January 10, 2011.