Prince Judge Matthew of Thebes
"His Most Eminent Highness (M.E.H.) Prince Judge Matthew holds a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Foreign Languages (1993) from Union College in New York (terms abroad at the Law Faculty of University of Rennes in France). He completed a Master of Science (M.S.) in Electrical Engineering (1996) from the Pontifical Academy of Sacred Sciences (externship at Moscow State Technical University), specializing in systems analysis which he applies to legal systems.
"He holds a Juris Doctor (J.D.) in International Law (1997) from Dickinson School of Law in Pennsylvania, and completed a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in International Affairs (2001) from the Crown Institute of Geopolitics and Diplomacy (externship at Russian Academy of Natural Sciences), and “Professorship” Doctor of Juridical Science (J.S.D.) in International Law (2008) from the Crown Institute of Law and Justice (externship at Tver State University Russia).
"He completed a “Professorship” Doctor of Science (D.Sc.) in Archaeology and Egyptology (2012) from the Pontifical Academy of History and Culture (externships at Russian Ministry of Culture and Cairo University), and Juris Canonici Doctor (J.C.D.) in Canon Law as customary international law (2016) from the Crown Institute of Law and Justice (externship at Vatican-Anglican Franciscan Brotherhood).
"He began his career as Chief of Operations for the Strategic Service for International Security (1994-2009), a private security firm based in Washington DC and London, with supporting offices in New York and Moscow: Provided legal security and protection of national critical infrastructure for governmental clients, empowering private sector industries with government caliber security resources; Expert forensic investigations, training for national law enforcement agencies, and support for the Judiciary and Prosecutors in organized crime and corruption cases; Unofficial Advisor to Presidential Administrations. He is considered a decorated honorary national security veteran.
"He shifted his career to become Chief Legal Counsel of the Historical Preservation Society (HPS) based in London (2008-2012), applying his international law skills to facilitate the restoration of sovereign historical institutions, as a strategic vehicle for projects supporting human rights.
"He is officially a Prince of 12th century European historical institutions as sovereign subjects of international law (2013), which possess inherent statehood as non-territorial Principalities, as recognized by the Vatican Papal Bull “Omne Datum Optimum” of 1139 AD. He is named by the territorial designation of Thebes for establishing a major archaeology mission in ancient Luxor.
"Prince Matthew was vetted and established as a government accredited International Judge for Courts of Justice worldwide (2013), registered with a national Ministry of Justice, specializing in human rights and cross-border enforcement. (Not a presiding judge of the SCIJ High Court.)" 
- Grand Master, Sovereign Magistral Order of the Temple of Solomon 
- Crown Institute of Geopolitics and Diplomacy, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Field Of Study International Affairs - Dates attended or expected graduation 1996 – 2001: Dissertation: “Legal Aspects of National Security for Geopolitical Economic Security”. Total 5 years of full-time studies, including 4 years writing dissertation. Studies by externship at the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RANS) (UN Special Consultative status) and Military Academy of the Red Banner in Tver.
- State College of Management and Economics, Degree Name Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Field Of Study Financial Economics - Dates attended or expected graduation 1997 – 2000: Dissertation: “Legal Mechanisms of Financial Products for Structured Collateral Financing Transactions for Development of National Economies”. Total 3 years of full-time studies, including 3 years writing dissertation. Studies by externship at Tver State University and the Military Social Finance Agency in Russia.
- Dickinson School of Law (Penn State University), Degree Name Juris Doctor (J.D.) "Doctor of Laws", Field Of Study International Law - Dates attended or expected graduation 1993 – 1997; Thesis: “Legal Issues of Alternative Health Care: Access to Dietary Supplements, Energy Devices and Chiropractic Medicine under Federal Regulations”; Book: “FDA Raid Kit: A Risk Management Handbook for Lawful Users of Energy Medicine Devices”, supporting freedom of health practices under the discriminatory regulatory enforcement regime of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Pontifical Academy of Sacred Sciences, Degree Name Master of Science (M.S.), Field Of Study Electrical Engineering - Dates attended or expected graduation 1990 – 1996: Dissertation: “Mechanics of Bioenergy-Information Exchange Physics Applied to Electromagnetic and Electronic Technologies”. Total 6 years of full-time studies, including 3 years writing dissertation. Studies by externship at the former “Bio-Energy-Informatics” Faculty of Moscow State Technical University (considered the “MIT” of Russia).
- Union College, Degree Name Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Field Of Study Foreign Languages (Major), Electrical Engineering (Minor), Dates attended or expected graduation 1989 – 1993: Thesis: “Medieval History of France Revealing Ancient Historical Roots of Europe”, in the Foreign Languages Department, researched primarily from French sources. Studies included terms abroad at University of Rennes, France, with courses on International Law taught in French language.