|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This article needs additional citations for verification.
Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Piers Akerman is a conservative columnist for The Daily Telegraph, a sydney newspaper published by News Limited, a subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation. Known for his uncritical opinion of the Liberal and National Party Coalition and anti-homosexuality views. He is also an avid climate change denier and persistently writes articles in both the Daily Telegraph and the Sunday Telegraph where he mixes facts with fiction and tells readers that climate change is a scam and a conspiracy. His articles usually quote secondhand information from people and organisations who have been exposed as having vested interests in denying climate change, they are usually listed on SourceWatch and other concerned sites. He never gives readers any opportunity to comment publicly on his articles.
- http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/piersakerman/ Piers Akerman Blog
Other SourceWatch Resources
- Wikipedia profile 
- "Media Watch and Piers Akerman", MediaWatch, ABC, undated 2002.
- "Damned Lies & Piers", MediaWatch, ABC, June 3, 2002.
- Liz Jackson, "Rednecks rein themselves in", MediaWatch, ABC, 6 June 2005.
- Misha Ketchell , "Piers Akerman calls himself a journalist", Crikey, October 20, 2006.